How to Reload the Profiles(Back to Top)
In case the hsbMenu does not stay in the Autocad Profile you created, do the following.
You need to Customize the CUI.
You can open the Customize User interface in two ways.
- Type _CUI in the command line or
- Select Customize in the Workspace Switch.
The Customize User Interface opens.
- Select Partial Customization Files and select the hsbMenu (Unresolved)
- Right mouse click hsbMenu (Unresolved), a pulldown menu appears.
- Select Unload HSBMENU.CUIX
Restart hsbcad (a reboot will have loaded the hsbMenu back into the CUI and Profile)