hsbConsole(Back to top)
The hsbConsole is an all-purpose controlling tool.
It should always be displayed on the screen.
With a right mouse click on the dialog box hsbConsole you can fix it on the edge of the screen or you can display it on the screen where ever you want.
- controls the functionality of the groups.
- sets the Filter Z coordinates.
- you can import groups and from another drawing.
- have a look on the toolings of objects.
- controls the insertion of toolings.
- controls the visibility of different objects, informations and toolings in the tab settings.
There are 3 levels of groups, House Level (), Floor Level (or) and Element Level ().
To set a group current, double click on a group or left-click on a group Set as current group.
Floor levels that have this icon ( ) are levels that are marked with Deliverable container.
This means its ready to be deliverable to go to a machine, Dbase or cnc export.
hsbSettings(Back to top)
You can adjust general settings related to the graphical display of objects, the management of projects and files and the export to for example a Hundegger machine.
hsbFilter(Back to top)
Using the command hsbFilter you can hide and unhide.
You also can assign certain properties to the object.
You have different options for filtering,You can:
- sort objects according to number, label, sublabel, name, material, grade, color, etc.
- use the filter on beams and panels.
- hide and unhide selected objects.
- assign certain properties to a beam or a panel.
hsbToolManager(Back to top)
Using the command hsbToolManager you can open a dialog box where all tools and connections are available.
This dialog box is similarly to the visual tools.
In this dialog box tools and connections are sorted according to kind of connection and location.
Combined with ADT you can move the dialog box/pallet on the screen where you want it.
Tsl(Back to top)
Using the Tsl commands you can import, export, edit and create new tsl's.
Tsl is the abbreviation for Tool Skript Language and is a programming language.
With the help of this programming language you can program dynamic connection/tools (e.g. metal parts) and other dynamic applications.
In this field you can work with following commands:
- Tsl select - to call up the Tsl
- Tsl manager - to call up, edit and create new Tsl's
- Graphical Tsl definition - to define and edit metalparts
- Tsl share - to download free tsl from other users, to publish own tsl's on a database for other users.
Elements(Back to top)
You can control the 3D-representation of elements (walls, roof- and floor elements).
You can work with the following commands:
- Re-number Elements - You can number wall-, floor-, roof- and panel elements. You also can define the design of the numbering.
- Lock Elements - You can select elements you don't want to generate when using the command Generate Construction. These elements will have a red element-icon. To unlock these elements you have to use the command Unlock Elements.
- Unlock Elements - You can select locked elements you want to unlock. After unlocking you can generate them when using the next time the command Generate Construction. The element-icon will switch into green again.
- Generate Construction - You can generate the beams, sheeting’s and tooling’s of selected elements (walls, roof- and floor elements); You can only generate unlocked elements.
- Delete Construction - You can delete the construction of elements (walls, roof- and floor elements). After deleting the construction you still have the element data left. This command is just deleting the construction (beams, sheeting’s, etc.). You can only delete unlocked elements: Deleted constructions don't have to be calculated new. You can use the command Read Construction for displaying the constructing again.
- Define Construction Repair -
- Add Beams For Construction Repair -
- Insert Construction Repair -
- Hsb_ConRepairDefine - Define Construction Repair
- Hsb_ConRepairAddBeams - Add Beams For Construction Repair
- Hsb_ConRepairInsert - Insert Construction Repair
- Update Element DXA Files - You can store the 3D-Construction of the actual drawing.
Therefore you should use this command after changes.
This would be very important if you want to work with the element stock sheet of excel.
The excel list is loading the information out of the dxa-files of the project.
You can either select elements with left mouse button or you can select all at once by pressing Enter or right mouse button.
- Import hsbcad9 Layouts -
- Read Construction - You can reconstruct the beams, sheeting’s, etc. of elements. You can only reconstruct unlocked elements.
Extrusion Profiles(Back to top)
- Extrusion profile Manager - With the Extrusion profile Manager you can import extrusion profiles. You can only import profiles which have already been created in the drawing profiles.dwg (C:\hsb-Company\profile).
- Create Extrusion Profile - Using the command Create Extrusion Profile you can create any profiles. Therefore beams could have any cross section you want.
Curved Timber(Back to top)
Curved Style Manager - Using command Curved Style Manager you can
- define new glulam beams either by using predefined or by self-made polylines.
- edit existing glulam beams.
- copy glulam beams and edit them.
- remove existing definitions.