Export to hmm(Back to top)
This command allows you to export to a Model map hmm file.
For general settings please read the hsbExporter document first.
- Before you start exporting don’t forget to number all your entities --> hsbInOutput\Apply Numbering
- Select the option hsbCAM\Element export\Cnc Exporter.
OR in the Ribbon
- This will open the CNC Exporter dialog box.
- Select all Entities in drawing option to export.
- The destination location (default is will be stored in the folder where the drawing is situated)
Select all entities in drawing - This will generate your entire drawing.
Select floors levels in floor level list - This will generate the floor levels that you have picked in the floor level list.
Select floors levels by elements in drawing - This will generate the floor levels when you pick one of the elements in a certain floor level.
Select current floor level - This will generate the floor levels that you are in.
Select elements in drawing - This will generate all elements that you select.
- Select a Cnc Group (if you haven’t made a group yet see How to create an Export\group in the hsbExporter document).
- Deselect the Start generator in config mode (config mode means that the Export manager will open, in the Export Manager you can set all your settings and create a group, you don’t need to select the config mode (Export manager) all the time)Read the ‘’hsbExporter’’
- Select the destination location (default it will be stored in the folder where the drawing is located)
- Select OK.
- Your hmm file has been created in the folder of your destination.
Settings Tab(Back to top)
- In the Export Settings tab you can find all kinds of information on the machine export.
- You can set your specific options.
Misc(Back to Settings Tab)
Output PathFormatSpecifies machine type for whish the BTL is to be generated.
Naming(Back to Settings Tab)
Specifies the name of the file for Elements including substitution variables.
Element Name FormatSpecifies the name of the file for Master Panels including substitution variables.
Master Panel Name Format
Indicates whether SIP components not linked to an element should be output as ''Elements''
Output SIPSpecifies the name of the file for SIP's including substitution variablesif gluelams (laminated curved timber) will be exported.
Custom Tab Extension Prompt(Back to top)
- In the Custom tab you can add extra settings, like Beam Filter.
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom/Tool Modifiers tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export Settings dialog box. (See ’’Save your Settings’’)
Save your Settings(Back to top)
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom/Tool Modifiers tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export dialog box.
- Select the New button and the catalogue Entry dialog box will open, enter a specific name to your settings.
- Select OK and the Entry will appear in the Export Settings dialog box.
- You can create several exports if you want.