Export to BVN(Back to top)
This command allows you to export all hsbcad entities to a bvn file.
This command allows you to export to the WHM Framemaker.
- Before you start exporting don’t forget to number all your entities --> hsbInOutput\Apply Numbering
- Select the option hsbCAM\Element export\Cnc Exporter.
ORin the Ribbon
- This will open the CNC Exporter dialog box.
- Select all Entities in drawing option to export.
- The destination location (default is will be stored in the folder where the drawing is situated)
Select all entities in drawing- This will generate your entire drawing.
Select floors levels in floor level list- This will generate the floor levels that you have picked in the floor level list.
Select floors levels by elements in drawing- This will generate the floor levels when you pick one of the elements in a certain floor level.
Select current floor level- This will generate the floor levels that you are in.
Select elements in drawing- This will generate all elements that you select.
- Select a Cnc Group (if you haven’t made a group yet see ‘’How to create an Export\group'' in the hsbExporter document).
- Deselect the Start generator in config mode (config mode means that the Export manager will open, in the Export Manager you can set all your settings and create a group, you don’t need to select the config mode (Export manager) all the time) Read the hsbExporter document.
- Select the destination location (default it will be stored in the folder where the drawing is located)
- Select OK.
- Your bvn file has been created in the folder of your destination.
Settings Tab(Back to top)
- In the Export Settings tab you can find all kinds of information on the machine export.
- You can set your specific options.
Filtering(Back to Settings Tab)
Element FilterFilter to specify what elements should be processed.
Grouping(Back to Settings Tab)
Group on ElementWhere no grouping is selected setting this flag will group the output by PosNum and Element.
GroupingThe way in wicj the beams will be grouped.
Grouping FormatSpecifies the format that is used to group the output into individual files. This overrides Grouping setting.
Naming(Back to Settings Tab)
Comment FormatSpecifies the format to populate the comment field.
Label FormatSpecifies the format for the beam label.
Numeric NameSpecifies that the file name will be numeric.
Numeric Name LengthThe length of the numeric name. This can be either 5 or 8 digits. This will only be used if Numeric Naming is switched on (True).
Part Path FormatSpecifies the format to populate the part name field.
Output(Back to Settings Tab)
Name FormatSpecifies the format for the names of the output files.
Output Path FormatThe relative path under wich the BVN data will be created. The parent path is controlled by the exporter itself.
Custom Tab Extension Prompt(Back to top)
- In the Custom tab you can add extra settings, like Beam Filter.
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export Settings dialog box. (See ’’Save your Settings’’)
Save your Settings(Back to top)
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export dialog box.
- Select the New button and the catalogue Entry dialog box will open, enter a specific name to your settings.
- Select OK and the Entry will appear in the Export Settings dialog box.
- You can create several exports if you want.