Export to Model Map(Back to top)
This command allows you to export to a Model map hmm file.
For general settings please read the hsbExporter document first.
- Before you start exporting don’t forget to number all your entities --> hsbInOutput\Apply Numbering
- Select the option hsbCAM\Element export\Cnc Exporter.
OR in the Ribbon
- This will open the CNC Exporter dialog box.
- Select all Entities in drawing option to export.
- The destination location (default is will be stored in the folder where the drawing is situated)
Select all entities in drawing - This will generate your entire drawing.
Select floors levels in floor level list - This will generate the floor levels that you have picked in the floor level list.
Select floors levels by elements in drawing - This will generate the floor levels when you pick one of the elements in a certain floor level.
Select current floor level - This will generate the floor levels that you are in.
Select elements in drawing - This will generate all elements that you select.
- Select a Cnc Group (if you haven’t made a group yet see How to create an Export\group in the hsbExporter document).
- Deselect the Start generator in config mode (config mode means that the Export manager will open, in the Export Manager you can set all your settings and create a group, you don’t need to select the config mode (Export manager) all the time)Read the ‘’hsbExporter’’
- Select the destination location (default it will be stored in the folder where the drawing is located)
- Select OK.
- Your hmm file has been created in the folder of your destination.
Settings Tab(Back to top)
- In the Export Settings tab you can find all kinds of information on the machine export.
- You can set your specific options.
Disable OutputSpecifies whether the model map file will be output. Used when only the program is required to run.
Name FormatSpecifies the format that defines the name of the model map file that is output.
Raw Map OutputSpecifies whether the raw input model map will be used. If this map is used then any extentionss added will have no effect.
Program(Back to Settings Tab)
Parameter FormatSpecifies the format the defines the parameters to whether the model map file will be output. Used when only the program is required to run.
Program PathSpecifies the path of the program to run with the model map as a parameter. The variable @(InstallPath) can be used to specify the hsbcad install path.
Wait for ExitSpecifies whether the process should wait for the program to complete.
Custom Tab Extension Prompt
- In the Custom tab you can add extra settings, like Beam Filter.
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export Settings dialog box. (See ’’Save your Settings’’)
Save your Settings(Back to top)
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in theExport dialog box.
- Select the New button and the catalogue Entry dialog box will open, enter a specific name to your settings.
- Select OK and the Entry will appear in the Export Settings dialog box.
- You can create several exports if you want.