← Bomlink | Map Inventory
How to create an Assembly(Back to top)
- Add a name for the new assembly
- Click on add.
- Select multiples items and quantities by clicking on Add in the assembly.
- Change the mapping info on item level if you need a different output for the different items.
How to use an Assembly(Back to top)
Example of using an Assembly(Back to top)
- Situation: If the design is a house or project we have five items that are always included but duplicated if a house or project. We do not want to have to create an mapped inventory rule for each item which is effectively the same rule but a different inventory code
- Task: Create an assembly of items and map them to a house or project query
- Step 1: Create an assembly called GroupHouse. Select 'Add' and choose the items required from the inventory listing
- Step 2: Select type Assembly. In the assembly dropdown select the assembly GroupHouse.
- Step 3: Create the quantity of assembly items required. We are using an 'if' statement to look for a project name (p.name) called house and then multiplying the quantity in assembly by 1 or if a project multiply by 2.