- Or you could switch profiles, this also works. Right click in the command line, options and go to the Profile tab.
After loading AutoCAD, the ribbon is blank and shows the message:
The Ribbon does not have any tabs or panels currently loaded.
Solution:To restore the ribbon, try one of the following methods:
- Switch to a different workspace and then back again OR
- In the Options dialog box, change to a different AutoCAD profile and then back again.
- Reload the main CUI file:
- Enter the MENULOAD command,
- Click the Browse button.
- Select the ACAD.CUIX file and then click Load.
If this is already loaded, unload it first and then load it again.
Note: The CUIX file is different, depending on the variationof AutoCAD.
AutoCAD LT = ACADLT.CUIX
AutoCAD Architecture = ACA.CUIX
AutoCAD MEP = MEP.CUIX
AutoCAD Mechanical = ACADM.CUIX
AutoCAD Electrical = ACADE.CUIX
AutoCAD Civil 3D = C3D.CUIX