Export to H&M(Back to top)
This command allows you to export to a H&M file.
For general settings please read the hsbExporter document first.
- Before you start exporting don’t forget to number all your entities --> hsbInOutput\Apply Numbering
- Select the option hsbCAM\Element export\Cnc Exporter.
- A folder needs to be created in C:\Program Files\hsbcad\hsbcad2015\Export\Interfaces
and the hsbSoft.Cad.IO.HM.dll needs to be installed in this folder. (This hsbSoft.Cad.IO.HM.dll has to be given to you by your hsbcad support center)
OR in the Ribbon
- This will open the CNC Exporter dialog box.
- Select all Entities in drawing option to export.
- The destination location (default is will be stored in the folder where the drawing is situated)
Select all entities in drawing - This will generate your entire drawing.
Select floors levels in floor level list - This will generate the floor levels that you have picked in the floor level list.
Select floors levels by elements in drawing - This will generate the floor levels when you pick one of the elements in a certain floor level.
Select current floor level - This will generate the floor levels that you are in.
Select elements in drawing - This will generate all elements that you select.
- Select a Cnc Group (if you haven’t made a group yet see How to create an Export\group in the hsbExporter document).
- Deselect the Start generator in config mode (config mode means that the Export manager will open, in the Export Manager you can set all your settings and create a group, you don’t need to select the config mode (Export manager) all the time) Read the hsbExporter document.
- Select the destination location (default it will be stored in the folder where the drawing is located)
- Select OK.
- Your H&M file has been created in the folder of your destination.
Settings Tab(Back to top)
- In the Export Settings tab you can find all kinds of information on the machine export.
- You can set your specific options.
Decimals(Back to Settings Tab)
Decimals NumberSpecifies the decimals behind the comma.
General(Back to Settings Tab)
Specifies the orientation of the beam
Beam orientationHere can be filled in some hardcoded manipulations. eg: 1;2
Custom inputSetting this flag will group the output by PosNum and Element.
Group on ElementThe way in which the beams will be grouped.
Specifies if beams which are not gluelams will be exported.
Info CombinationSpecifies which 'S' field will be used for the info field.
Naming(Back to Settings Tab)
Specifies the format used for the cutting list file name.
Output Path format
The relative path under which the export data will be created. The parent path is controlled by the exporter itself.
Nn Fields(Back to Settings Tab)
N8 FormatFormat to specify the contents of the N8 field. If left blank then the default will be used.
Sn Fields(Back to Settings Tab)
S1-S2-S3-S4-S5-S6-S7-S8-S9-S10 FormatFormat to specify the contents of the S1-S2-S3-S4-S5-S6-S7-S8-S9-S10 field. If left blank then the default will be used.
Tooling(Back to Settings Tab)
BeamSection on ScreenThis function will add the section line to the file, (needed = TSL, and setting must be change in the saw for showing).
Delete the start-end MarkingSpecifies if the start and end mark needs to be deleted.Specifies that longest saw length is on the side of the saw especially for rabbat.
Longest side to Sawside
Max. SawHeightSpecifies the height what can be saw at maximum.Specifies the tolerance used when processing Open Seat Cuts.Use Marking
Open Seat Cut Tolerance
Custom Tab(Back to top)
- In the Custom tab you can add extra settings, like Beam Filter.
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom/Tool Modifiers tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export Settings dialog box. (See ’’Save your Settings’’)
Save your Settings
Once you have set everything in the Setting/Custom/Tool Modifiers tab you can save these settings and recall them later on in the Export dialog box.
- Select the New button and the catalogue Entry dialog box will open, enter a specific name to your settings.
- Select OK and the Entry will appear in the Export Settings dialog box.
- You can create several exports if you want.